I can’t believe September is over. It really went by in a flash. Work wise, that’s a good thing. But I feel like October is going to be just as crazy. I have two work trips coming up and two training sessions. The weather has been nice too. It hasn’t been too cold. She-ra is still running around outside. The geese are still here. haha You can always tell how the weather will be by the geese.
On the reading front, I can’t complain. I did some re-reading and then this is the funny thing, I read some bad books on purpose. Almost like a palate cleanser…except the opposite?
Anyway, here’s what I read.
- The Highwayman by Kerrigan Byrne
- Crossroads by Riley Hart
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
- When A Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare
- Fair Game by Patricia Briggs (re-read)
- Sharing You by Molly McAdams
- Damaged by H.M. Ward
- No Kissing Allowed by Melissa West
- The Deal by Elle Kennedy (re-read)
- The Mistake by Elle Kennedy (re-read)
- The Friend Zone by Kristin Callihan (re-read)
- Rule Breaker by Harper Kincaid
- Heart Breaker by Harper Kincaid
- Magic Slays by Illona Andrews
- Suddenly One Summer by Julie James
I also started A Summer to Remember by Mary Balogh but I’m just less than halfway so it’ll count as an October read.
Also, September is the month when our tv shows start back up! So I started my regular shows up (let me say how thankful I am that Hulu picked up the Mindy Project) and I checked out Limitless, Heroes Reborn and Scream Queens. Scream Queens cracks me up. I watched episode 2 just this evening and omg, all the funny scenes. It’s too ridiculous.
So that was my September. How was yours?