Usually in February we’re facing -40 temps (that’s Celsius) but on February 15, 2016, it was nice enough that I took She-ra for a walk. That is unheard of! The above picture was from our walk in the park. Overall February was a good month. It started off with an overnight trip for work, my Mom’s birthday and the definite highlight was a week-long work trip for training in another province. I’ve been with my work 10 years and I have never traveled out of province. It was about time! It was very enlightening training and I can’t wait to see it implemented here. 😛
Reading wise, February was also a good month.
- Unspoken by Jen Frederick
- I Wish You Were Mine by Lauren Layne
- Grease Monkey Jive by Ainslie Paton
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Level Up by Cathy Yardley
- All I Am by Nicole Helm
- Until It’s Right by Jamie Howard (review book for Book Binge)
- Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan
- Forbidden by Beverly Jenkins
- Elements of Chemistry: Attraction by Penny Reid
My top reads of the month were Archer’s Voice and Forbidden. I loooooved Archer’s Voice. I gave it an A grade. I should review it.
I did not meet my monthly goal of 5 print books. I only read 1. I got stuck on Grease Monkey Jive – it took over a week to read. I think I would have read more books if I didn’t get stuck on that book. Ah well.
That was February in a nutshell.