Here’s a pic from my May long weekend, when I volunteered at camp.
May was a busy month.30-day challenge. Checked out a few movies, had a few birthdays, had camp and a pow-wow! Work was busy and stressful but I hope June is on the up swing. I have meetings so I’ll be busy but I’m hoping the stress level goes down. I need to book a vacation too. Oh and the last few weeks of May, it rained a LOT. I didn’t get my gardening started in May at all.
But here’s what I read in May:
- The Thing Between Eli and Gwen by JJ McAvoy
- The Obsession by Nora Roberts
- So Sweet by Rebekah Weatherspoon
- So Right by Rebekah Weatherspoon
- The New Guy by Amy Spalding
- Sleepless in Manhattan by Sarah Morgan
- Mine to Possess by Nalini Singh
- Best Friends with the Billionaire by Coleen Kwan
- Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh
- Branded by Fire by Nalini Singh
- Deep Dark by Laura Griffin
- Fly With Me by Chanel Cleeton
- The Only Thing Worse Than Me is You by Lily Anderson
A – 1
B – 11
C – 1
E-book – 12
Library Book – 1
Contemporary Romance – 7
Paranormal Romance – 3
Contemp. Young Adult – 2
Romantic Suspense – 1
So I didn’t meet my personal goal to read 5 print books from my tbr pile. Whoops.
For June I need to read more contemporary YA for my experiment. I’ll try to match that with print books from my tbr pile. Two birds, one stone. LOL
How was your reading month?