So I finally went to see it. And it was okay. I mean, I’m not expecting Oscar performances. I wanted some action and SS delivered. But honestly? I thought it was a hot mess of a plot. And Slipknot!! Love the actor who plays him so I thought he’d have a bigger role. But OMG, he had like 5 lines and then dies! I was so disappointed! I liked Harley. I did not care about Jared Leto’s Joker. Meh. But it was a fun blow ’em up movie.
I'm just a bookish girl living in her bookish world. With my sidekick, She-Ra.
- Follow Bookish Ames on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
- The Book Vixen - A Romance Book Blog
- Romance Novels for Feminists
- Ramblings on Romance Etcetera, Etcetera
- Read React Review
- Pretty Terrible
- Books, Books and more Books
- Book Fare Delights
- Smexy Books
- Cuddlebuggery Book Blog
- Book Binge
- The Misadventures Of Super Librarian
- Impressions of a Reader...