August was jam-packed with awesome memories! There’s too much to summarize without sounding like a lunatic so lets just say even though I was back at work, August was fun! And my baby turned 9! People still ask me if she’s still a puppy because she’s so small. The greys are coming in but she’ll always be my puppy.
I didn’t read as much as I would have liked this month but that’s ok.
Here’s what I read:
1. The Shameless Hour by Sarina Bowen
2.Make It Last by Megan Erickson
3.The Gunslinger by Stephen King
4. The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata
5. Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld
6. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
7. A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet
8. What Remains by Garret Leigh
9. Fit by Rebekah Weatherspoon
10. From This Day Forward by Lauren Layne
A – 2
B – 7
C – 1
Print – 2
Library Print – 3
E-Book – 5
** OMG!! The first month where I have read an equal amount of print books and e-books! **
Contemp Romance – 5
New Adult – 2
Fantasy – 2
M/M Romance – 1
* I’m very pleased with myself for reading an m/m. This genre has really fallen off my radar and I want to incorporate more into my reading.
How was your August?