November was going well but it ended on a sad note. And to go along with our drive out to a funeral on the 29th, we drove through a snow storm. Our first storm of the season! Good thing for my dad’s truck because the highway was completely snow covered. We hit a record with the latest snowfall.
I went to see Doctor Strange and I really enjoyed it! I also went to a concert as a belated Father’s Day gift with my parents and brother.
1. The Bollywood Bride by Sonali Dev
2. Murmuration by TJ Klune
3. So For Real by Rebekah Weatherspoon
4. Now That It’s You by Tawna Fenske
5. The Roommate by Jenika Snow
6. Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
7. Managed by Kristen Callihan
8. Out of Bounds by Lauren Blakely
B – 4
C – 4
Contemporary Romance – 6
M/M Romance – 1
General Fiction – 1
E-Book – 5
Library Print – 2
Print – 1
Reading was a mixed bag. I had 3 B+ but then everything else was just kind of ok and meh.
How was your November?