January was a good month. I took the first two weeks off work and relaxed and read and watched movies. I watched a lot of movies. LOL I went to the theater a few times. Finally saw Star Wars. And as a family we finished that puzzle. It was a lot harder than it looked! The grass and rocks were killers. I also started exercising. So that’s something I’ve added to my daily routine. I started small but I increase my time on the treadmill everyday. And I jump on our recumbent bike when I watch tv. It feels good.
Reading wasn’t too bad for the month of January. However, I noticed I stalled out at the end of the month. 😦
Here’s what I read:
1. Crash by Susan Fanetti
2. Rookie Move by Sarina Bowen
3. Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet
4. She’s Got it Bad by Sarah Mayberry
5. Hard Hitter by Sarina Bowen
6. Downed by Jen Frederick
7. The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher
8. Love in Lingerie by Alessandra Torre
9. Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre
10. Pucked Over by Helena Hunting
11. Blindfolded Innocence by Alessandra Torre
You know what I just realized? I didn’t re-read Kulti this month! I knew once I publicly declared by obsession it would end…so sad.
Ok – the grades:
B – 8 (5 B+’s, so pretty good!)
C – 4
E-book – 6
Print – 4
Library Print – 1
Contemporary Romance – 8
Non-Fiction – 1
Fantasy Romance – 1
New Adult – 1
My favourite reads of the month were Hard Hitter, Downed, Love in Lingerie and Hollywood Dirt (which was a re-read).
How was your January?